Protect your advantage
An insurance industry study found that injury victims who had an attorney received 2.5 times more money than victims who defended themselves.
How do you find the right injury attorney?
With more than 200 Google reviews, Skaug Law has a 4.9 out of 5 star rating.
Our clients win!
- Former trial attorney for the Ada County Prosecutor’s Office in Boise.
- Opened his civil practice in 1992.
- In the community: Councilman Skaug is the current president of the Nampa City Council.
- Brent has represented injury victims since 1995.
- He pursues his cases with a courteous aggressiveness that produces good results.
- In the community: Brent is active in Community Theater.
- Former trial attorney for the Ada County Prosecutor’s Office.
- Past Canyon County Magistrate Judge.
- In the community: Coach Todd is active in youth baseball.
- Former Marine prosecutor who served two terms in Afghanistan.
- In addition to being admitted to the Idaho Bar in 2007, Matt completed his MBA in 2016.
- Matt and his wife have a young daughter and son.
- Randy grew up in Nampa and is now proud to provide legal services to people throughout the Treasure Valley.
- Prior to joining Skaug law, Randy practiced insurance defense, employment and labor law and construction law for some of the best firms in Idaho. He has successfully represented clients
- A native of Salt Lake City. Utah, Matt is a I991 graduate from the University of Idaho College of Law, and has lived in Idaho for the last 27 years.
- Matt has focused on civil litigation from both the plaintiff and defense standpoints, with a special emphasis on insurance coverage disputes and claims.
- Sam grew up in Nampa and is now proud to provide legal services to people throughout the Treasure Valley.
- Sam has a passion for injured clients. He concentrates his practice on personal injury and workers’ compensation claims.