Our Attorneys Are Here For You
Finding the right personal injury attorney in Boise and Nampa can be a challenge. Here at Skaug Law we have the attorneys you can count on to work with you so you can get full compensation for your injuries and losses. If you need representation for an accident, injury, or liability suit, select an attorney below to learn more.
- Former trial attorney for the Ada County Prosecutor’s Office in Boise.
- Opened his civil practice in 1992.
- In the community: Councilman Skaug is the current president of the Nampa City Council.
- Brent has represented injury victims since 1995.
- He pursues his cases with a courteous aggressiveness that produces good results.
- In the community: Brent is active in Community Theater.
- Former trial attorney for the Ada County Prosecutor’s Office.
- Past Canyon County Magistrate Judge.
- In the community: Coach Todd is active in youth baseball.
- Former Marine prosecutor who served two terms in Afghanistan.
- In addition to being admitted to the Idaho Bar in 2007, Matt completed his MBA in 2016.
- Matt and his wife have a young daughter and son.
- Randy grew up in Nampa and is now proud to provide legal services to people throughout the Treasure Valley.
- Prior to joining Skaug law, Randy practiced insurance defense, employment and labor law and construction law for some of the best firms in Idaho. He has successfully represented clients